What is collective impact?
- Shared Purpose - All participants have a shared vision for change including a common understanding of the problem and a joint approach to solving it through agreed upon actions.
- Shared Measures of Impact - Collecting data and measuring results consistently across all participants ensures efforts remain aligned and participants hold each other accountable.
- Mutually Reinforcing Activities - Participant activities must be differentiated while still being coordinated through a mutually reinforcing plan of action.
- Continuous Communications - Consistent and open communication is needed across the many players to build trust, assure mutual objectives, and create common motivation.
- Project Coordination - Coordinate mutually reinforcing activities with participating organizations.